and thank you for visiting our website.  Founded in Southeastern Wisconsin, Blanck Studio of Art is a national firm specializing in stained glass creation and restoration along with liturgical and historical applied arts.  

With a commitment to integrity, we have developed a reputation for professional excellence through the high quality of services we perform for our clients.
We have developed a reputation for professional excellence through
the high quality of services we perform for our clients

St. Mary's Catholic Church - Chillicothe, Ohio
Completed May, 2016
 BSOA's interior paint restoration is inspired by their beautiful painting of Mary and stained glass windows, and includes genuine gold leaf, faux marbling, faux wood-graining, trompe l'oeil finishes, stenciling and angel murals over the Sanctuary Arch.

Cove Spring United Church of Christ ~ Troy, Ohio
​Completed August, 2015
Restore (1) troubled stained glass window and install new protective storm glazing over perimeter windows.

St. Mary's Catholic Church - Piqua, Ohio
Completed May, 2015
Stained glass restoration of (40) Victorian windows with new protective storm glazing.

St. Joseph's Catholic Church - Wapakoneta, Ohio
Completed December, 2013
 BSOA's decorative pallet incorporates elements from prior paint schemes with faux marbling, trompe l'oeil painting, stenciling and murals to transform the interior of this Romanesque Revival church.

Brandt Ev. Lutheran Church - Tipp City, Ohio
Completed August, 2013
Stained glass restoration of (4) Victorian windows.

Van Wert County Courthouse - Van Wert, Ohio
Completed October, 2012
​Reproduction of historic 1874 decorative paint scheme on steel coffered ceiling and 30-ft dome in the Common Pleas Courtroom. Scope included replication and installation of two missing rosettes.

The Brumback Library - Van Wert, Ohio
Completed September, 2012 
Plaster restoration and faux marbling of the Reading Room's frieze and (2) columns to match existing marble wainscot and fireplace. 

It's a Wrap
Welcome...
Auglaize County Courhouse ~ Wapakoneta, OH
View of Center Tower ceiling
Before